Wednesday, April 26, 2006


Real World Wrap Up


So....Today was the FIRST episode where we didn't have to hear ONLY about Paula's eating and men problems. Nor did we have to here, actually, anything about Svitz! What did we hear though? Tyler finally get his! And get his he did! It now looks as though Tyler can dish it out, but he unfortunately cannot take it. Oh wait, who am I kidding?! It's AWESOME that he cannot take it...Well....For us! So Tyler throws a drink at John (allegedly, because I didn't see it happen) and then John retaliates with a TON of maturity and throws his drink back at Tyler (also allegedly because I didn't see that either) What did I see? John being a total homophobic meathead and then Tyler walking out of the bar with a very wet shirt! Then I saw Tyler freaking out because he didn't like how John was making fun of him....And you know what my first thought was?! TOUGH SHIT TYLER! Why?! Well...Because he makes constant fun of Svitz and kinda deserves a little taste of his own medicine. Do I think John was wrong? Well obviously, but I still think it was refreshing to see Tyler not liking the attacks that he usually dishes out.

John though....SO STUPID, he finally apologizes to Tyler for being wrong and totally abrasive and what does he say RIGHTAFTER?!!? "I think Tyler got a..." You know what from hugging him! John, way to be right back to square one idiot!

Um, everything else that happened was stupid, I could care less about Paula being beaten due to the fact that she talks about it all the time and tells EVERYONE even though she says repeatedly , "No one knows, no one knows!" Yeah...It's getting old Paula, I'm ready to move on from Keith and so should you!

No comments: